When the greatest tale of chivalry ends, the nightmare begins.
E3 Los Angeles June 7th, 2011 – Paradox Interactive announced today their first in-game trailer for King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame, the highly anticipated sequel for the fantasy role-playing RTS series. The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone and united the war-torn lands of Britannia. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins its own gruesome tale…
To watch the King Arthur II in-game trailer, please visit:
Critically praised by reviewers and gamers alike, King Arthur was seen as one of the biggest surprises to emerge on the gaming scene in 2010, and now the fantasy roleplaying RTS returns in a sequel to push the boundaries of the genre even further.
– Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself
– Stunning plotline, heroic battles and expanded morality chart that unlocks new features
– Large scale battles, with bigger armies to defeat more powerful foes
– Intense boss fights, where the heroâ€™s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes
– Wide range of camera control options, revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map.
E3, 7th June 2011 – Paradox Interactive and AGEOD have today released their turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century Pride of Nations. Exclusively on PC, Pride of Nations has a recommended retail price of $19.99.
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest and colonization.
Download the Pride of Nations demo here:
* Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
* Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
* Lead one of eight different countries, each with its own personality and agenda: the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, or Italy
* Experience the most original diplomatic model ever created for a grand strategy game
* Discover an involved colonization and exploration system.
* Fight against a strong, non-scripted AI through a number of new game mechanics â€¢ Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine * Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components