Does Happy Action Theater really make you happy? Continue reading “Happy Action Theater gameplay”
Oh you Grumpy Gamer, whatever could it that you’re working on?
Continue reading “Ron Gilbert teases his Double Fine game”
But will he do it? Before you dive into his mind, read the rest of this post.
Continue reading “Want Psychonauts 2? So Does Tim Schafer”
On October 1 at 12pm PST there’s a live demo event for Brutal Legend! We’ve got the video feed in this post.
Event Schedule (TBD):
· Welcome to the Demothon!
· A Message from Tim’s Bunker
· Drew shows how to make Brütal VFX
· Emily shares her 10 Least Metal Albums
· Lee reports from the field and share’s little known facts from the world of Brütal Legend
· Colin show’s how Eddie’s power grows in the Open World of Brutal Legend
· Erik reveals the Depth of the World of Brütal Legend
· Brad walks you through Multiplayer Stage Battles
· Levi draws a Brutal Caricature of one lucky fan while discussing Character design
· Nathan, Pete, Anna, Dan and Jon talk about programming Brütal Legend and crunch time at Double Fine
· Tasha and Dave take you inside white box animation
· Steve gives an Axe Lesson
· Forbidden Questions answered by a Special Guest
I’ve been a huge fan of Tim Schafer and Jack Black for quite a while. Continue reading “The Brutal Legend demo has shown me that I am not worthy.”
No word on how long the demo soundtrack will be, but it will definitely be brütal.
Continue reading “Brütal Demo Coming Next Month”