We brought you news of how Halo 3 dominated the entertainment industries by raking in $170 million on the opening day itself. Microsoft did some boasting some time ago and revealed that they made $300 million in the week, overall. And you’d think Microsoft wasn’t rich enough.
And now, it’s time for some statistics!
- 3 million copies (approximately) have been sold.
- Halo 3 raked in 57% of the $300 million in the American opening day sales itself.
- Xbox 360 sales have reportedly doubled.
- Considering that one copy was sold to one individual, and my mathematics hasn’t jaded, only 0.04% of the world owns Halo 3.
- (Rumour) Halo-Sparta jokes reached an all-time high around time of release.
Well, how can we sum it up now? It’s a major understatement, but Halo 3 is BIG. Express all your Sparta jokes in the comments, please.